Based in Minocqua, Wisconsin, J.W. Austin Associates provides select land surveying services in northern Wisconsin and on a contract basis in several western states. Having been active in the surveying profession for over 30 years, we have acquired experience that promotes cost effective, unique solutions to the most challenging land surveying projects.
Jeffrey W. Austin, Principal Surveyor
- Wisconsin Professional Land Surveyor (1986)
- Alaska Professional Land Surveyor (1990)
- Idaho Professional Land Surveyor (1991)
- Arizona Registered Land Surveyor (1999)
- Certified Federal Surveyor (2007)
Member in good standing
- Northern Lakes Chapter – WSLS
- Wisconsin Society of Land Surveyors
- Alaska Society of Professional Land Surveyors
- National Society of Professional Surveyors
- Wisconsin County Surveyors Association (Affiliate Member)
With most of our projects in the Wisconsin counties of Oneida, Vilas, Price and Iron, and within the Lac du Flambeau Indian Reservation, we have developed methods and employed technology that allows us to work efficiently in the sometimes challenging environment of northern Wisconsin.
While the following map depicts our general service area in the State of Wisconsin, we are willing to travel anywhere on a contract basis for the right project!